::: British Infantry ::: Pays££

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbos Very Own British Infantry Owner: JackRose / Room Control Milehamj.

MUST READ: Squad System

JackRose

MUST READ: Squad System Empty MUST READ: Squad System

Post  JackRose Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

I have decided that within the British Infantry, there will be squads. So far I have come up with 3 squad; Drills, Roleplay and Training. The drills squad will be known as the Red Troop, Roleplay, the Blue Troop and the trainer squad will be known as the Green Troop. Each group will have both an NCO Leader and an Officer leader. The NCO is generally responsible for collecting ideas from his/her fellow NCOs and putting them forward to the Officer. You may also call meetings within your troop. But what I would like you do very often, is organise events for the whole of British Infantry; At least one event per week for each squad os absoloutely essential. If I find that you are not meeting this target then, I will be happy to find someone else who will happily take the job. Tell me if you want to schedule an event, be put into a certain squad, etc. And finally, got an idea for a squad? Tell me, or another General.

Thankyou,

Field Marshal JackRose.

Ps, During Events it is important that you wear the colour beret corresponding to your squad.
    Pps, Training squad, I know it is harder to come up with events, so what I want youre events to be based around are Attention tests, grammar test, etc.